HOLIDAY SHIPPING: Get your orders in by Dec 20 to guarantee arrival by Dec 25!
BATCH is the only magazine dedicated to exploring and discovering the amazing local coffee community in Indianapolis.
This beautiful coffee table magazine features 128 pages of essays, articles, photographs, interviews, poetry, art, and much more from incredibly talented local writers and photographers.
Batch is infinitely local, from the writers and the content to the printing and shipping. We meticulously chose high-quality paper stock and printing processes to bring this love letter to life.
ISSUE 2 Contents
Batch is an insider’s look behind the counter of our favorite local coffee:
- Tamika Catchings interview
- Why Indy deserves more recognition for being a coffee city
- How Latte Art Throwdowns bring the community together
- What happens when coffee shops close?
- Why Your Latte Costs $7
- Where to get local coffee along The Cultural Trail
- Stunning Photography
- Local Coffee Checklist to keep track of your caffeine trail
- So much more...
Issue 2 Sponsors
This issue would not be possible without our amazing issue sponsors.
- Tactive: Our title sponsor
- Onyx + East
- Ross Bemis, Realtor with Maywright Property Co
- Gottschalk Group
- Columbia Club
- 2nd St Creative
We’re now offering digital versions of Batch! Choosing the digital download option will get you a colorful PDF of the magazine in its entirety as well as a newly formatted .ePub file to import into your favorite e-reader app or eBook!
Buy Batch 2 in person
The following local cafés are carrying Batch 2 in limited quantities, so swing by when you can!
- Amberson Coffee + Grocer
- Bovaconti Coffee
- Foundation Coffee Company
- Gaia Café & Botanical
- MOTW Castleton
- Porter Books & Bread
- Rose & Lois
- Tinker Coffee @ The Amp
- The Mocha Nut Coffee Shop
STOCKISTS: Interested in carrying Batch in your retail location or café? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org